Wind turbines on the crest of the pitched roof of the house.
The lift effect, due to the lift effect, the wind turbine can also generate electricity at low wind speeds.
Wind turbines on the sloping surfaces of the roof, creates the effect of an elevator. The steeper the roof slope, the stronger the wind force when it reaches the ridge. The wind speed on the ridge can be three times higher than the wind speed at this time. We suggest using the pitched roof crests of a house or commercial buildings to generate electricity. The concept of a wind generator consists of an axis with blades, which is located on the crest of a pitched roof or parapet of a flat roof of a house or commercial building. The steeper the slope and the taller the building, the stronger the wind when it reaches the ridge. With a roof of 45 degrees, 2.2 times more wind, and therefore 6 times more energy.
The wind turbines has a more even energy production and is installed in conjunction with solar panels.
The combination of wind and solar energy is scalable. Several modules can be placed directly next to each other. Thus, they are especially suitable for industrial and commercial buildings or for a private home.
The length of the wind generator is 2.2 m., The diameter is 0.67-1 m. The power is 0.8-1.2 kW.
WIND POWER PLANT ON THE FLAT ROOF.
The wind installation is designed for installation on the edges of the roof of a house or buildings with a flat roof. Because there prevail increased wind speeds several times due to the rise of the wind like an elevator along the wall of the building to the top to the roof on which the wind turbine is located.
Size: length 2.20 m. Diameter 1.5 m., Power 1.5-1.8 kW.
SUPER EFFICIENT WIND TURBINE IS SILENT.
Several wind farms can be placed directly next to each other. Thus, they are especially suitable for industrial, commercial buildings and private households.
“Wind autonomous power station”
Wind characteristics of the object: space without barriers with an average wind speed of up to 8 m.s.
Type of system: stand-alone
Claimed daily consumption: 10 kWh Claimed Peak Load: 5 kW
• Modular 5-section tower
• Type of wind wheel: “turbine”
• Connection of sections: mechanical, on one shaft
• Placement: soil, pre-prepared concrete piers or geo-screws
• The station is completely autonomous and does not require external control
• Type: Daria
• Wing: aerodynamic
• Wing material: metal
• Fixture traverse: bilateral
• Shape: cubic
• Material: metal
• Fasteners: mechanical, collapsible
1.5-section modular wind generator.
– The conversion of wind energy into electrical energy.
• power – rated 3 kW., Maximum up to 5 kW
• three-phase, alternating current
2. The controller of the wind generator. – Convert AC to DC, control the rotation of the wind generator, control the charge of the battery
• power – up to 5kW
3. Ballast. – Ten for discharge of excess electricity in case of a full charge of the battery and parallel operation of the wind generator
4. Battery. – Accumulation of generated electricity
• Type: lead acid
• Capacity – 200 Ah
• Quantity 8 pcs
• Total capacity – 19.2 kWh. Available to consumption capacity – 12 kWh
5. The inverter is autonomous. – Conversion of direct current battery (24/48 V) to AC 220V
• power – 5 kW.
Wind turbine characteristics depending on wind speed.Horizontal wind turbines